Thursday

Starter Loc's The Sophisticated Way!

Have your Loc's
 Started with professional
care and precision at
Sophisticated Loc's
Natural Hair
And Art
Salon.

We  will consult with You
 and Start your Loc's
to your specifications.

We specialize in Asymetrical
Parting and designs.

 Our Loc's are hand rolled
 from root to tip!
                                                             Our methods are

      considered to be 
of the
       Best in Brooklyn!

Call today for a
FREE consultation.
Book your appointment
with the professionals at
Sophisticated Loc's
Natural Hair And Art
Salon.
Contact Shaquora at
347-569-1413
All work is Professional,
Affordable, and
by Appointment!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen your blog "Dreadlock Hairstyles blog". Though I am also a black woman and residing in Rochester, NY. My main problem is my hair thickness. My hair is thin and that is why I am using human hair extensions for a couple of years. I want to know whether I can come to your salon or Call 347-569-1413 before meeting you for some consultation? Thanks

    ReplyDelete